- STYLE: Jamdani Cotton saree is a vividly patterned, sheer cotton fabric, highly breathable, traditionally woven on a handloom by craftspeople and apprentices around Dhaka , Jamdani is a time-consuming and labour-intensive form of weaving because of the richness of its motifs, created directly on the loom using the discontinuous weft technique. The Jamdani sari is a symbol of identity, dignity and self-recognition and provides wearers with a sense of cultural identity and social cohesion.
- FABRIC : Soft Muslin without Starch
- WORK DETAIL: Full Body Jamdani & Zari Work , Heavy Zari pallu ,Gracefully Handwoven in Thread
- LENGTH : The Total Lenght of the Saree is 5.5 mtrs without Blouse Piece. | Width – 44″ Inches (approx)- Jamdani Saree never comes with blouse piece/ fabric
- WASH CARE: Dry Clean
- WHY BUY FROM US – All our collections are 100% original & as shown in the picture.
Pure Muslin Soft Jamdani Saree in Zari Work
SKU: 603_1-1-1-1-1 Category: Jamdani Tags: behula muslin jamdani sari, bengal saree, indian saree, jamdani saree
Blue, Gajri, White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.